- Published Aug 7th
- Ready In45m
Beef Florentine Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Beef Florentine for 6 servings:
- 2 cups medium egg noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Beef Florentine Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Beef Florentine, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Beef Florentine is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Beef Florentine within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Beef Florentine easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3 In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until evenly brown; drain excess fat. Season with oregano, salt and pepper. Stir in tomato sauce and water. Remove from heat, and stir in cooked noodles.
- 4 In a medium bowl, combine spinach, cottage cheese, onion, and Parmesan cheese. Spread half of noodle mixture in a large casserole dish. Layer with all of spinach mixture, then cover with remaining noodle mixture.
- 5 Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cover with mozzarella, and continue cooking 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Per Serving: 574 calories; 39.4 grams of fat; 17.2 grams of carbohydrates; 37.7 grams of protein; 137 milligrams of cholesterol; 1110 milligrams of sodium.