- Published Dec 2nd
- Ready In30m
Beef Stroganoff with Ground Beef Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Beef Stroganoff with Ground Beef for 4 servings:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke, or to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Beef Stroganoff with Ground Beef Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Beef Stroganoff with Ground Beef, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Beef Stroganoff with Ground Beef is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Beef Stroganoff with Ground Beef within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Beef Stroganoff with Ground Beef easily:
- 1 Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions and saute until onions have turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef and cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Sprinkle with flour, garlic powder, seasoning salt, paprika, and pepper; stir until mixed in.
- 2 Add condensed soup, sour cream, liquid smoke, and Worcestershire sauce. Reduce heat to medium, and cook and stir until sauce has thickened, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Fresh minced garlic can be used in place of garlic powder, if preferred.
Per Serving: 495 calories; 38.4 grams of fat; 13.9 grams of carbohydrates; 23.9 grams of protein; 103 milligrams of cholesterol; 892 milligrams of sodium.