- Published Jan 27th
- Ready In45m
Beer Cheese Dip from Snack Factory® Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Beer Cheese Dip from Snack Factory®:
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- ½ cup beer
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (7.2 ounce) package Original Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®
Beer Cheese Dip from Snack Factory® Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Beer Cheese Dip from Snack Factory®, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Beer Cheese Dip from Snack Factory® is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Beer Cheese Dip from Snack Factory® within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Beer Cheese Dip from Snack Factory® easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly spray a glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2 Place shredded cheese, softened cream cheese, garlic cloves, and beer in a food processor. Process until combined and smooth. Add cornstarch and a dash of paprika; process a little more to combine. Spread mixture in prepared baking dish.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until bubbling, about 35 minutes. Serve with Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®.
Per Serving: 194 calories; 16.2 g of carbohydrate; 35 mg of cholesterol; 11.2 g of fat; 0.7 g of fiber; 7.1 g of protein; 7.1 g of saturatedFat; 360 mg of sodium; 0 g of sugar;