The simplest, most elegant side dish ever! This is the best way to impress company without any extra effort. Substitute 1 teaspoon dried rosemary if you do not have fresh rosemary. Bon appetit!
- 6 medium (blank)s red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ⅓ teaspoon salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Mix together melted butter and oil, then pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place the potatoes into the dish, and stir until coated. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Stir the potatoes occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- Calories 398.8
- Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Fat 19.4 g
- Fiber 4.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Sodium 154.9 mg
- Sugar 3.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.