This is a wonderful springtime treat for kids of all ages. A simple spread of Neufchatel cheese and strawberry jam and fresh chopped strawberries is the easy filling for this sandwich. Many variations are possible – blueberries and blueberry jam, apricots and apricot jam, etc…
- 2 tablespoons Neufchatel cheese
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 2 fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 1 In a small bowl, mix together Neufchatel cheese and strawberry jam.
- 2 Spread strawberry flavored cheese spread over one slice of bread. Top with chopped strawberries and remaining slice of bread to make a sandwich. Remove crusts, and cut into triangles to serve.
- Calories 270.9
- Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Cholesterol 22 mg
- Fat 9.1 g
- Fiber 4.3 g
- Protein 10 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Sodium 334.3 mg
- Sugar 16.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.