- Published Aug 16th
- Ready In1h
Best Blueberry Buckle Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Best Blueberry Buckle for 8 servings:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
Best Blueberry Buckle Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Best Blueberry Buckle, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Best Blueberry Buckle is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Best Blueberry Buckle within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Best Blueberry Buckle easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter and flour a springform pan.
- 2 Sift 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- 3 Beat 1/4 cup butter, 3/4 cup sugar, and egg with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Gradually add milk and beat until fluffy; stir in flour mixture, making a stiff batter. Gently fold in blueberries and spread batter into prepared springform pan.
- 4 Mix 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, cinnamon, and 1/4 cup butter in a bowl until blended and crumbly in texture. Sprinkle on top of batter, then lightly press topping into batter using fingertips.
- 5 Bake in preheated oven until golden and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs, about 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 399 calories; 12.9 grams of fat; 66.8 grams of carbohydrates; 5.5 grams of protein; 55 milligrams of cholesterol; 285 milligrams of sodium.