- Published Dec 24th
- Ready In40m
Best Hot Crab Dip Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Best Hot Crab Dip for 18 servings:
- 2 cups crabmeat
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup white Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup capers, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill, or to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning TM, or to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) round loaf sourdough bread
Best Hot Crab Dip Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Best Hot Crab Dip, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Best Hot Crab Dip is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Best Hot Crab Dip within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Best Hot Crab Dip easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 inch square baking pan.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine crabmeat, sour cream, cream cheese, buttermilk, mayonnaise, Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, capers, artichoke hearts, garlic, black pepper and dill. Stir until well mixed. Spoon dip into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Old Bay Seasoning TM.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until top is crusty, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4 Cut the top off the loaf of bread. Hollow out the loaf and cube the top and the removed pieces so that they may be used for dipping. Spoon hot dip into hollow bread loaf. Serve immediately with bread pieces for dipping.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 284 calories; 21.6 grams of fat; 12.4 grams of carbohydrates; 11 grams of protein; 51 milligrams of cholesterol; 641 milligrams of sodium.