This is a variation on the classic Manhattan that I developed because I also like the Old Fashioned cocktail. You will need a cocktail shaker.
- ½ cup ice cubes, or as desired
- 2 dashes bitters (such as Angostura®)
- 2 fluid ounces bourbon
- 1 fluid ounce orange-flavored liqueur (such as Cointreau®)
- 1 dash maraschino cherry juice
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 Fill 1/3 of a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake bitters over ice and pour in bourbon. Pour orange-flavored liqueur and maraschino cherry juice into shaker. Cover shaker and shake vigorously. Pour drink into a martini glass and garnish with maraschino cherry.
- Calories 250.8
- Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Fat 0.1 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Sugar 11.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.