- Published Oct 1st
- Ready In1h
Bierrocks II Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Bierrocks II for 6 servings:
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 3 cups cabbage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
Bierrocks II Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Bierrocks II, you need about 40 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Bierrocks II is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Bierrocks II within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Bierrocks II easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a large skillet, cook meat over medium heat until it is browned. Stir in onions and cabbage; cover and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in salt, pepper and cheese; let cool.
- 3 Roll dough until it is about 1/4 inch thick. Cut into 6 squares and put meat filling on each square. Pinch dough together and place seam side down on cookie sheets. Let dough rise for 20 minutes, then bake in oven for 20 minutes or until brown.
Per Serving: 398 calories; 15.3 grams of fat; 41.5 grams of carbohydrates; 21.3 grams of protein; 49 milligrams of cholesterol; 981 milligrams of sodium.