- Published Sep 5th
- Ready In45m
Big Bad Burgers Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Big Bad Burgers for 4 servings:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 slices pepperjack cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon, cut into halves
- 1/4 cup guacamole, or to taste
Big Bad Burgers Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Big Bad Burgers, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Big Bad Burgers is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Big Bad Burgers within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Big Bad Burgers easily:
- 1 Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 2 Melt butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook and stir onion and mushrooms in melted butter until the onions are very tender and beginning to brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle brown sugar over the mixture and continue cooking until the onions caramelize, 5 to 10 minutes more; remove from heat and set aside.
- 3 Mix ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, horseradish, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, dried onion, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; shape into 4 patties about 6 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick.
- 4 Cook burgers on preheated grill until completely browned, about 3 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium and cook burgers another 3 minutes per side, topping each burger with a slice of pepperjack cheese for the last minute of cooking.
- 5 Top each burger with about 1/4 of the mushroom and onion mixture, 3 pieces of bacon, and 1 tablespoon guacamole to serve.
Per Serving: 559 calories; 36.2 grams of fat; 24.2 grams of carbohydrates; 33.7 grams of protein; 161 milligrams of cholesterol; 844 milligrams of sodium.