This recipe has been a family favorite for years! Makes lots of non-alcoholic punch for a crowd.
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles club soda
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles ginger ale
- 2 (48 ounce) bottles cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen grapefruit juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- ice cubes
- 1 Combine club soda, ginger ale, cranberry juice, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and lemonade in a large punch bowl. Add ice and stir.
- Calories 61
- Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Fat 0.1 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
- Sodium 6.1 mg
- Sugar 14.1 g