- Published Apr 2nd
- Ready In45m
Bilo Walter’s Easy Herb Potatoes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Bilo Walter’s Easy Herb Potatoes:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 small Vidalia onions, wedged
- 3 large carrots, sliced diagonally
- 2 red potatoes, chopped
Bilo Walter’s Easy Herb Potatoes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Bilo Walter’s Easy Herb Potatoes, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Bilo Walter’s Easy Herb Potatoes is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Bilo Walter’s Easy Herb Potatoes within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Bilo Walter’s Easy Herb Potatoes easily:
- 1 Heat a barbeque to a high heat, or preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 In a 9x13 inch baking dish combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic salt, rosemary, and ground black pepper. Place carrots, potatoes, and onions into the dish and toss to coat.
- 3 Bake or grill, turning occasionally, until tender (approximately 40 minutes).
Per Serving: 153 calories; 23.7 g of carbohydrate; 0 mg of cholesterol; 5.7 g of fat; 3.6 g of fiber; 2.7 g of protein; 0.8 g of saturatedFat; 386 mg of sodium; 7 g of sugar;