- Published Dec 31st
- Ready In40m
Bird Seed Energy Bars Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Bird Seed Energy Bars for 24 servings:
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Bird Seed Energy Bars Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Bird Seed Energy Bars, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Bird Seed Energy Bars is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Bird Seed Energy Bars within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Bird Seed Energy Bars easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x14 inch ovenproof baking dish.
- 2 Mix the rolled oats, brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, and flour together in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, canola oil, vanilla, and salt until evenly blended., and stir into the oat mixture. Stir in the flax seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and chocolate chips. Use your hands to mix the ingredients, and press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until the edges are golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely in the baking dish before cutting into 2 inch bars.
Per Serving: 321 calories; 15.2 grams of fat; 43.5 grams of carbohydrates; 6.1 grams of protein; 16 milligrams of cholesterol; 109 milligrams of sodium.