I love Biscoff® cookies. These cookies taste just like the cookies in the package with the added little surprise of the cinnamon chips. These are like nothing I have baked before. If you’re looking for something new, different, and so delicious, give them a try. These cookies will have crispy, sandy-like edges with a softer center.
- 1 ¼ cups cookie butter (such as Biscoff®)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup vanilla sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped away
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cinnamon chips (such as Hershey's®)
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Cream cookie butter, butter, vanilla sugar, brown sugar, shortening, eggs, and vanilla bean together using an electric mixer in a bowl. Combine warm water with baking soda in a small bowl to dissolve; add to creamed mixture while mixing.
- 3 Combine flour and salt in a separate bowl and add gradually to cookie butter mixture; mix well. Stir in cinnamon chips.
- 4 Drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets; use your fingers to form into peaked meringue shapes.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, 8 to 9 minutes. Remove from the oven and let stand for 1 minute before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Calories 136.6
- Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Fat 7.2 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Sodium 63.9 mg
- Sugar 6.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.