Enjoy one of the earliest cocktails.
- 1 ½ (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers gin
- ¾ ounce sweet vermouth
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- 2 dashes bitters (such as Angostura®)
- 2 ounces club soda, or as needed
- 1 (2 inch) piece lemon peel for garnish
- 1 Put ice in a cocktail shaker. Pour in gin, vermouth, lemon juice, simple syrup, bitters. Shake well. Add ice to a highball glass. Strain cocktail into highball glass, top off with club soda, and garnish with lemon peel.
- Calories 240.5
- Carbohydrate 13 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
- Sodium 16.7 mg
- Sugar 2.1 g