Cheer on the Cornhuskers with this Nebraska-inspired dip. It’s loaded with black beans, corn and authentic guac flavor, thanks to McCormick® Guacamole Seasoning Mix. Perfect for dipping with tortilla chips, it also tastes great on grilled meats and tacos.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Guacamole Seasoning Mix
- 2 ripe avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 Stir Seasoning Mix and mashed avocados in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in corn, beans and tomato. Cover surface with plastic wrap.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Stir before serving. Serve as a dip with tortilla chips.
- Calories 22
- Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Fat 0.1 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 0.9 g
- Sodium 114.6 mg
- Sugar 0.5 g