A decadent flourless, gluten-free chocolate cake with a hint of coffee and hazelnuts. They’ll never guess it’s loaded with nutritious ingredients!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup agave nectar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon decaf instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 ½ teaspoons decaf instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut liqueur
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch baking pan.
- 2 Puree black beans, eggs, 1/2 cup agave nectar, 6 tablespoons cocoa powder, butter, 1 tablespoon coffee, vanilla extract, and salt in a food processor until smooth. Add hazelnuts and baking powder; pulse about 8 times. Pour cake batter into the baking pan.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until cake appears dry, with cracks forming in the middle, about 35 minutes.
- 4 Blend avocado, 1/4 cup agave nectar, 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, 2 1/2 teaspoons coffee, and hazelnut liqueur in the food processor until smooth. Spread icing over cake; cover cake with plastic wrap and refrigerate until completely cooled, at least 2 hours.
- Calories 291.5
- Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Fat 13.4 g
- Fiber 7.8 g
- Protein 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5 g
- Sodium 427.8 mg
- Sugar 24.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.