- Published Dec 19th
- Ready In2h 40m
A Yuletide treat, these easy mini-cheesecakes combine the perfect match of chocolate and cherries.
Black Forest Cheesecakes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Black Forest Cheesecakes for 12 servings:
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
Black Forest Cheesecakes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 40m
To cook Black Forest Cheesecakes, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Black Forest Cheesecakes is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Black Forest Cheesecakes within 2 hours 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Black Forest Cheesecakes easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C). Line muffin cups with paper or foil muffin liners.
- 2 Remove cookie top from each sandwich cookie; crush and set aside. Place cream-topped cookies in lined muffin cups, cream side up.
- 3 Beat cream cheese, sugar, baking cocoa, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer in a large bowl until fluffy. Mix in eggs until blended. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full; sprinkle 1/4 cup reserved cookie crumbs over top. Discard remaining crumbs or save for another use.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until set, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 5 Top each cheesecake with 2 tablespoons pie filling and a dollop of whipped topping just before serving.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 16.7 grams of fat; 36.3 grams of carbohydrates; 5.1 grams of protein; 74 milligrams of cholesterol; 183 milligrams of sodium.