- Published Jun 29th
- Ready In30m
Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry for 4 servings:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- salt, to taste (optional)
Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Black Pepper Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry easily:
- 1 Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat, and add oil. Saute garlic for about 5 seconds, then add ground beef. Stir-fry until beef is evenly brown; drain excess fat.
- 2 Stir in cabbage and pepper, and cook until vegetables are tender and beef is fully cooked. Stir in soy sauce. Mix together cornstarch and water, and stir in. Season with pepper; add salt to taste. Cook, stirring, until sauce has thickened.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 22.1 grams of fat; 9.5 grams of carbohydrates; 11.6 grams of protein; 48 milligrams of cholesterol; 547 milligrams of sodium.