- Published Feb 9th
Black Walnut Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Black Walnut Cookies for 48 servings:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped black walnuts
- 1/8 cup confectioners' sugar
Black Walnut Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Black Walnut Cookies easily:
- 1 Cream butter and 1 cup confectioners sugar until fluffy. Stir in brandy and vanilla. Add flour, salt and nuts. Mix well.
- 2 Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Sprinkle confectioner sugar over cookies.
Per Serving: 84 calories; 5.4 grams of fat; 7.2 grams of carbohydrates; 1.2 gram of protein; 10 milligrams of cholesterol; 40 milligrams of sodium.