Delicious beverage to sip while enjoying a nice spring or summer day.
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Spanish red wine
- 12 fluid ounces blackberry brandy
- ½ cup triple sec
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup blackberries, or to taste
- ½ cup hulled strawberries, or to taste
- ½ cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 apple, chopped
- ice cubes
- 1 Combine wine, brandy, triple sec, orange juice, and sugar together in a pitcher or bowl; add blackberries, strawberries, pineapple, apple, and ice and mix well. Refrigerate for 8 hours to overnight.
- Calories 372.6
- Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Fat 0.4 g
- Fiber 1.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Sodium 8.8 mg
- Sugar 39.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.