- Published Sep 8th
Blackberry Wine Cake I Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Blackberry Wine Cake I for 14 servings:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package blackberry Jell-O®
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups blackberry wine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
Blackberry Wine Cake I Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Blackberry Wine Cake I easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour on 9 or 10 inch tube pan. Put chopped pecans in bottom of pan.
- 2 Combine the cake mix, blackberry gelatin, eggs, oil, and 1 cup blackberry wine. Beat for 2 minutes then pour batter over top of pecans.
- 3 Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes or until cake tests done. Pour 1/2 of blackberry wine glaze over top of cake while still warm. Let set for 10 minutes then remove cake from pan. Allow cake to cool fully before pouring the remaining glaze on top.
- 4 To Make Blackberry Wine Glaze: Mix together the confectioner's sugar, 1/2 cup blackberry wine, and the softened butter or margarine. Beat until smooth.
Per Serving: 407 calories; 22.6 grams of fat; 43.5 grams of carbohydrates; 4.4 grams of protein; 71 milligrams of cholesterol; 324 milligrams of sodium.