- Published Feb 25th
- Ready In25m
Bleu Cheese Macaroni Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Bleu Cheese Macaroni for 6 servings:
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Bleu Cheese Macaroni Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Bleu Cheese Macaroni, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Bleu Cheese Macaroni is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Bleu Cheese Macaroni within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Bleu Cheese Macaroni easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 2 Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat combine butter, salt, pepper and bell peppers. Simmer until heated through. Stir in cream, flour, yogurt, bleu cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- 3 Stir cooked macaroni into cheese mixture and serve hot.
Per Serving: 433 calories; 24.9 grams of fat; 36.5 grams of carbohydrates; 15.7 grams of protein; 76 milligrams of cholesterol; 883 milligrams of sodium.