Canned biscuits, butter and blue cheese. Voila, a nice appetizer. Rich and so good and easy!
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 5 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2 Slice each biscuit into quarters, arrange then in the prepared pie plate. Pour melted butter over the biscuits, then sprinkle the biscuits with blue cheese.
- 3 Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Calories 221.6
- Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.3 mg
- Fat 17.1 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Sodium 542.8 mg
- Sugar 2.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.