Serve this baked crustless cake – a mixture of blue cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream – as an impressive appetizer.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- ⅓ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups sour cream
- 1 red bell pepper, halved and deseeded
- 1 green onion
- 1 Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- 2 Beat cream cheese and blue cheese in large mixing bowl until light and fluffy--about 5 minutes. Mix in 1 cup sour cream and pepper. Add eggs - one at a time - mixing well after each addition.
- 3 Pour mixture into buttered 9 inch springform pan. Bake 60 - 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 4 Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes. Carefully spread 1 1/4 cup sour cream over top. Return to oven 5 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 5 To serve, place on serving plate. Carefully remove sides of pan. Decorate top with red pepper cut into flower shapes with small cookie cutter and green onion tops as stems.
- Calories 323.6
- Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 123.4 mg
- Fat 29.8 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Sodium 465.3 mg
- Sugar 0.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.