Kind of like a Long Island iced tea, but with a blue twist!
- 2 cups ice cubes
- ½ (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- ½ (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger tequila
- ½ (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger rum
- ½ (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger gin
- ½ (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger Blue Curacao
- 1 dash sour mix
- 2 fluid ounces lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 slice fresh lemon
- 1 In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, tequila, rum, gin, Blue Curacao, sour mix and lemon-lime soda. Shake vigorously to get a frothy head on the drink. Pour the contents of the shaker, including ice, into tall bar glass and garnish with a slice of lemon.
- Calories 311.4
- Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Fat 0.1 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g
- Sodium 24.3 mg
- Sugar 9.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.