- Published Jul 2nd
- Ready In30m
Blueberries n’ Cheese Squares Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Blueberries n’ Cheese Squares for 15 servings:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Blueberries n’ Cheese Squares Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Blueberries n’ Cheese Squares, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Blueberries n’ Cheese Squares easily:
- 1 In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping, and press the rest of the crumbs into the bottom of a 7x11 inch baking pan. Set aside to chill in the refrigerator.
- 2 In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Spread evenly over the chilled crumb layer. Spread the pie filling over the cream cheese layer, and chill while preparing the whipped cream. In a chilled bowl, whip the heavy cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff, spread over the top of the blueberry layer. Sprinkle the top with the remaining graham cracker crumb mixture and keep chilled until serving time.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 18.4 grams of fat; 30.6 grams of carbohydrates; 2.6 grams of protein; 55 milligrams of cholesterol; 168 milligrams of sodium.