Juicy, sweet peaches and blueberries with an oat-and-cinnamon topping makes a simply delicious dessert! Top this home-style dessert with vanilla or cinnamon ice cream.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sliced peaches(such as Cascadian Farm®), thawed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen blueberries(such as Cascadian Farm®), thawed and drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Gently stir peaches, blueberries, and lemon juice together in an 8-inch square baking dish. Stir 2 tablespoons flour and white sugar into the fruit mixture.
- 3 Stir oats, brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, almonds, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a small bowl. Mash butter into the oats mixture with a pastry cutter or a fork until the mixture is crumbly; sprinkle over the fruit to cover.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Calories 221.8
- Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Fat 7.8 g
- Fiber 3.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Sodium 43.1 mg
- Sugar 27.6 g