- Published May 21st
- Ready In1h
These breakfast bars are quick and easy to make. They freeze well and can be made with many combinations of fruits and nuts. Make these and freeze them for a quick breakfast on the go.
Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars for 8 servings:
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut (optional)
Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- 2 Combine whole oats, oat flour, brown sugar, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl. Stir in almond milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla extract until well combined. Fold in blueberries and walnuts. Spread mixture into prepared square pan; top with shredded coconut.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden and coconut is brown; about 35 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Cook's Notes:
- Oat flour can be made by grinding 1 cup whole oats in a food processor.
- Any type of milk can be used in place of the almond milk in this recipe.
- Substitute frozen blueberries for the fresh, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 15.5 grams of fat; 41.4 grams of carbohydrates; 8.1 grams of protein; 62 milligrams of cholesterol; 305 milligrams of sodium.