- Published May 21st
- Ready In1h
Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars for 8 servings:
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut (optional)
Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- 2 Combine whole oats, oat flour, brown sugar, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl. Stir in almond milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla extract until well combined. Fold in blueberries and walnuts. Spread mixture into prepared square pan; top with shredded coconut.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden and coconut is brown; about 35 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Cook's Notes:
- Oat flour can be made by grinding 1 cup whole oats in a food processor.
- Any type of milk can be used in place of the almond milk in this recipe.
- Substitute frozen blueberries for the fresh, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 15.5 grams of fat; 41.4 grams of carbohydrates; 8.1 grams of protein; 62 milligrams of cholesterol; 305 milligrams of sodium.