- Published Dec 24th
- Ready In30m
Blueberry Orange Scones with White Chocolate Chunks Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Blueberry Orange Scones with White Chocolate Chunks for 6 servings:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 white chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup milk
Blueberry Orange Scones with White Chocolate Chunks Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Blueberry Orange Scones with White Chocolate Chunks, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Blueberry Orange Scones with White Chocolate Chunks is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Blueberry Orange Scones with White Chocolate Chunks within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Blueberry Orange Scones with White Chocolate Chunks easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place 2 cups flour, baking powder, and sugar in the bowl of a food processor or blender; pulse a few times to combine. Add shortening; pulse until mixture has the consistency of fine crumbs.
- 3 Place flour mixture in a bowl; stir in white chocolate, blueberries, and orange zest. Stir milk into flour mixture gradually to form a smooth batter. Turn mixture out onto a floured board; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup flour. Knead a few times to incorporate flour and form a smooth dough.
- 4 Roll dough out 1/2-inch thick; cut scones with a biscuit cutter to desired size. Place scones on a baking sheet.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can form scones with a small scoop, or by rolling into balls if desired.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 328 calories; 12.1 grams of fat; 47.9 grams of carbohydrates; 6.6 grams of protein; 3 milligrams of cholesterol; 185 milligrams of sodium.