A protein-filled smoothie with the flavor knock-off of Ben & Jerry’s® blueberry and vanilla Greek frozen yogurt with a graham cracker swirl.
- 1 cup coconut water, or to taste
- 1 banana, frozen
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup kale
- ¼ cup spinach
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon hemp seed hearts
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Combine coconut water, banana, blueberries, kale, spinach, dates, almond butter, hemp seed hearts, flax seeds, oats, and protein powder in a blender. Cover and puree until smooth. Top with graham cracker crumbs.
- Calories 405.8
- Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Fat 10.5 g
- Fiber 8.6 g
- Protein 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Sodium 307.7 mg
- Sugar 33.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.