- Published Oct 3rd
- Ready In35m
Bok Choy with Vegetables and Garlic Sauce Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Bok Choy with Vegetables and Garlic Sauce for 4 servings:
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 10 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 4 cups sliced bok choy
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Bok Choy with Vegetables and Garlic Sauce Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Bok Choy with Vegetables and Garlic Sauce, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Bok Choy with Vegetables and Garlic Sauce is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Bok Choy with Vegetables and Garlic Sauce within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Bok Choy with Vegetables and Garlic Sauce easily:
- 1 Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook garlic and ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add vegetable broth and water. Cover and cook until garlic and ginger are very soft, about 7 minutes. Stir in bell pepper and carrots and cook for 1 minute. Add bok choy and toss until well coated with liquid. Season with sugar and salt and cook until tender, about 4 minutes more. Drizzle with sesame oil.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also use green cabbage instead of bok choy; just increase cooking time to 6 minutes.
- If you are not vegetarian, use chicken broth for extra flavor instead of vegetable broth.
Per Serving: 79 calories; 5.1 grams of fat; 7.4 grams of carbohydrates; 1.9 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 116 milligrams of sodium.