- Published Aug 14th
- Ready In50m
Bow Tie Tuna Florentine Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Bow Tie Tuna Florentine for 4 servings:
- 1 (8 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (1.2 ounce) package creamy pesto sauce mix
- 2 cups fresh spinach, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
Bow Tie Tuna Florentine Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Bow Tie Tuna Florentine, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Bow Tie Tuna Florentine is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Bow Tie Tuna Florentine within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Bow Tie Tuna Florentine easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 2 In a large saucepan, melt the margarine over medium-high heat. Add milk and pesto sauce mix; bring to a boil stirring constantly with a wire whisk until well blended and boiling. Reduce heat and add spinach and mushrooms. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Add cooked pasta, tuna and tomatoes, stirring gently to coat. Cook 3 to 5 minutes until thoroughly heated.
Per Serving: 437 calories; 7.6 grams of fat; 53.4 grams of carbohydrates; 37 grams of protein; 34 milligrams of cholesterol; 664 milligrams of sodium.