Yummy meatball appetizers with a spicy ranch sauce.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ½ cup French-fried onions, slightly crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup oats
- ½ white onion, grated
- ¼ bell pepper, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2 Mix chicken, French-fried onions, cilantro, oats, white onion, bell pepper, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, seafood seasoning, garlic salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; shape into golf ball-sized spheres and arrange onto prepared baking sheet.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 15 to 18 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- 4 Stir ranch dressing and hot sauce together in a bowl until consistent in color; serve with meatballs.
- Calories 435.8
- Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Fat 25.8 g
- Fiber 1.2 g
- Protein 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Sodium 1080.7 mg
- Sugar 2.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.