- Published Dec 24th
- Ready In1h 5m
Broccoli Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Broccoli Casserole for 8 servings:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 12 buttery round crackers, crushed fine
- 2 tablespoons butter
Broccoli Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 5m
To cook Broccoli Casserole, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Broccoli Casserole is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Broccoli Casserole within 1 hour 5 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Broccoli Casserole easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion until golden.
- 3 In a 2 quart casserole dish, mix together onion, broccoli, soup, cheese, mayonnaise, eggs, garlic salt, pepper, seasoned salt, and lemon juice. Sprinkle crushed crackers over top and dot with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- 4 Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes, until heated through and browned on top.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 39.2 grams of fat; 11.8 grams of carbohydrates; 8.3 grams of protein; 79 milligrams of cholesterol; 795 milligrams of sodium.