- Published Dec 27th
Broccoli Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Broccoli Salad for 8 servings:
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
Broccoli Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Broccoli Salad easily:
- 1 Combine the broccoli, onions, raisins, and sunflower seeds.
- 2 In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, orange juice, and mayonnaise until blended. Pour over the broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
Per Serving: 49 calories; 1.5 gram of fat; 8.2 grams of carbohydrates; 2.2 grams of protein; 0 milligram of cholesterol; 41 milligrams of sodium.