A tasteful salad which can be made early in the day and keeps well.
- 5 cups fresh chopped broccoli
- 1 pound bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Crumble and set aside.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, bacon and raisins.
- 3 Whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture, toss and refrigerate.
- Calories 834.4
- Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Cholesterol 97.2 mg
- Fat 61.1 g
- Fiber 2.8 g
- Protein 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Sodium 1983.6 mg
- Sugar 32.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.