- Published Apr 12th
- Ready In1h
Brownies V Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Brownies V for 32 servings:
- 1 cup butter
- 8 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 6 tablespoons brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Brownies V Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Brownies V, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Brownies V is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Brownies V within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Brownies V easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2 In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in the unsweetened chocolate squares and stir until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- 3 In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy, gradually adding brown sugar and white sugar. Continue to beat for about 3 minutes. Stir in the melted chocolate mixture, vanilla, orange zest and Grand Marnier. Slowly add flour, mixing on low speed, then fold in the chocolate chips and nuts by hand. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- 4 Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until sides are slightly dry and the top feels firm to the touch. Allow brownies to cool before cutting into squares. These can be stored covered at room temperature.
Per Serving: 251 calories; 14.1 grams of fat; 31.1 grams of carbohydrates; 3.1 grams of protein; 39 milligrams of cholesterol; 55 milligrams of sodium.