This very rich desert is a great one for bringing to picnic events in a children’s sand bucket, served with a small sand shovel. And don’t let the name fool you – it tastes heavenly!
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo®)
- 3 ½ cups milk
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ½ (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup margarine, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 1 Pulse the sandwich cookies in a blender until finely ground; set aside. Pour the milk into a mixing bowl, then whisk in the pudding mix until no dry lumps remain. Beat together the cream cheese and margarine until smooth, then stir in the pudding. Fold in the cookie crumbs and whipped topping until evenly blended. Spoon into a clean child's bucket, cover, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Calories 242.2
- Carbohydrate 27 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Fat 13.9 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Sodium 300.6 mg
- Sugar 18.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.