This is a recipe for a great alcoholic punch that will serve many on a limited budget. You may add vanilla ice cream if you wish.
- 2 gallons orange-flavored drink
- 2 (46 fluid ounce) cans fruit punch
- 4 quarts pink lemonade
- 4 quarts pineapple and orange juice blend
- 4 (750 milliliter) bottles vodka
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles white rum
- 1 Stir together orange drink, fruit punch, lemonade, pineapple-orange juice blend, vodka, and rum in a large container.
- Calories 192.3
- Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Sodium 20.5 mg
- Sugar 21.9 g