- Published May 23rd
- Ready In55m
Buffalo and Ranch Pumpkin Seeds Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Buffalo and Ranch Pumpkin Seeds for 8 servings:
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon pepper (optional)
- seasoned salt
- 4 cups pumpkin seeds
Buffalo and Ranch Pumpkin Seeds Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Buffalo and Ranch Pumpkin Seeds, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Buffalo and Ranch Pumpkin Seeds is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Buffalo and Ranch Pumpkin Seeds within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Buffalo and Ranch Pumpkin Seeds easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- 2 Combine buffalo sauce, ranch seasoning, lemon pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Toss pumpkin seeds in mixture until evenly coated. Spread on the prepared sheet in an even layer.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until seeds are golden brown and crunchy, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- I highly recommend using Frank's® Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 32.5 grams of fat; 18.4 grams of carbohydrates; 17.8 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 1226 milligrams of sodium.