- Published Aug 14th
- Ready In30m
Buffalo Cauliflower Florets Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Buffalo Cauliflower Florets for 12 servings:
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's®)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 1/2 cups garlic croutons
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Blue Cheese Dip:
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Buffalo Cauliflower Florets Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Buffalo Cauliflower Florets, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Buffalo Cauliflower Florets is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Buffalo Cauliflower Florets within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Buffalo Cauliflower Florets easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2 Whisk wing sauce, mayonnaise, and egg together in a large bowl. Toss cauliflower florets in the sauce mixture to coat completely. Spread cauliflower out on baking sheet.
- 3 Pulse croutons into fine crumbs in a food processor. Add Parmesan cheese and mix to combine. Sprinkle crouton and cheese mixture over cauliflower.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until cauliflower is golden brown and tender, about 15 minutes. Let sit before removing from baking sheet, about 5 minutes.
- 5 Mix blue cheese dressing with sour cream and black pepper to make dip. Serve dip alongside cauliflower.
- Cook's Note:
- Use low-fat sour cream if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 121 calories; 8.8 grams of fat; 7.8 grams of carbohydrates; 3.2 grams of protein; 23 milligrams of cholesterol; 364 milligrams of sodium.