- Published Aug 14th
- Ready In30m
Mock buffalo wings made with cauliflower florets. Serve with celery sticks… Enjoy!
Buffalo Cauliflower Florets Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Buffalo Cauliflower Florets for 12 servings:
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's®)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 1/2 cups garlic croutons
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Blue Cheese Dip:
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Buffalo Cauliflower Florets Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Buffalo Cauliflower Florets, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Buffalo Cauliflower Florets is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Buffalo Cauliflower Florets within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Buffalo Cauliflower Florets easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2 Whisk wing sauce, mayonnaise, and egg together in a large bowl. Toss cauliflower florets in the sauce mixture to coat completely. Spread cauliflower out on baking sheet.
- 3 Pulse croutons into fine crumbs in a food processor. Add Parmesan cheese and mix to combine. Sprinkle crouton and cheese mixture over cauliflower.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until cauliflower is golden brown and tender, about 15 minutes. Let sit before removing from baking sheet, about 5 minutes.
- 5 Mix blue cheese dressing with sour cream and black pepper to make dip. Serve dip alongside cauliflower.
- Cook's Note:
- Use low-fat sour cream if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 121 calories; 8.8 grams of fat; 7.8 grams of carbohydrates; 3.2 grams of protein; 23 milligrams of cholesterol; 364 milligrams of sodium.