- Published Aug 10th
- Ready In20m
Chicken buffalo dip with a twist. This is a quick and easy recipe that goes over well at parties, luncheons, and family gatherings. A great tailgate item. For hotter dip, add more hot sauce. Dish can be prepared in a slow cooker.
Buffalo Chicken-and-Artichoke Dip Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Buffalo Chicken-and-Artichoke Dip for 16 servings:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's RedHot ®), or more to taste
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 (10 ounce) cans white meat chicken, drained and flaked
Buffalo Chicken-and-Artichoke Dip Cooking Instructions
- Ready In20m
To cook Buffalo Chicken-and-Artichoke Dip, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Buffalo Chicken-and-Artichoke Dip is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Buffalo Chicken-and-Artichoke Dip within 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Buffalo Chicken-and-Artichoke Dip easily:
- 1 Mix cream cheese, artichoke hearts, Cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, sour cream, hot sauce, and bacon bits together in a saucepan over medium heat; cook, stirring frequently, until cheeses are melted, 5 to 10 minutes. Add chicken to cream cheese mixture and cook until heated through, about 5 more minutes.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 27.2 grams of fat; 5.1 grams of carbohydrates; 14.8 grams of protein; 75 milligrams of cholesterol; 815 milligrams of sodium.