Both simple and amazing, this is a family favorite!
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 pounds chicken breast tenderloins
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ cups panko bread crumbs
- 9 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- ¾ cup Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's®), or to taste
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Sprinkle salt and black pepper over chicken breast tenderloins.
- 2 Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl until smooth. Place panko in a separate shallow bowl.
- 3 Dip both sides of each chicken breast in the eggs and then in the panko.
- 4 Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook 1/3 of the breaded tenderloins until crusts are golden and centers are no longer pink, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a large plate. Repeat with remaining oil and breaded tenderloins in 2 batches.
- 5 Return all chicken to the skillet. Pour wing sauce over chicken. Sprinkle cheese on top. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Calories 509.1
- Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 250 mg
- Fat 28.3 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 48.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Sodium 1207.6 mg
- Sugar 0.5 g