- Published Aug 13th
- Ready In25m
Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings for 6 servings:
- 1 gallon oil for frying, or as needed
- 3 pounds chicken wings and drummettes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley Ranch®)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings easily:
- 1 Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Fry chicken wings in small batches in hot oil until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes per batch. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Assure oil reaches 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) between batches.
- 3 Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir hot sauce, ranch dressing mix, and vinegar into the melted butter.
- 4 Put cooked chicken wings in a large mixing bowl. Ladle sauce over wings and toss to coat.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 856 calories; 86.6 grams of fat; 9.5 grams of carbohydrates; 11.7 grams of protein; 85 milligrams of cholesterol; 2097 milligrams of sodium.