A no-bake, peanut butter, chocolate, butterscotch and peanut bar.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 1 Melt butterscotch and chocolate chips and peanut butter until smooth on low to medium heat. Spread half of mixture into the bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan. Chill until hard in freezer.
- 2 Melt butter, add instant pudding and milk, boil one minute. Add confectioners' sugar and mix well. It will look funny, but it will mix together.
- 3 Put on top of chocolate layer. Chill in the freezer until hard.
- 4 Add peanuts to rest of chocolate mixture and spread on top of vanilla layer. Chill in freezer 1 hour until set. Keep in refrigerator until served.
- Calories 1292.2
- Carbohydrate 137.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.8 mg
- Fat 77.4 g
- Fiber 7.8 g
- Protein 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Sodium 809.8 mg
- Sugar 120.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.