A vacation in one bite, this sandwich has the authentic flavor that crosses continents.
- 1 (21 ounce) can BUSH'S® Sriracha Beans
- 1 pound teriyaki-marinated pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 loaf whole wheat baguette, cut into four 6-inch lengths and split
- 4 tablespoons sriracha mayonnaise
- 8 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 cup seedless cucumber, chopped into matchstick pieces
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 1 cup carrots, chopped into matchstick pieces
- 1 Heat grill to high heat. Grill pork slices 5-10 minutes, turning once, until cooked through or internal temperature is at least 145 degrees F.
- 2 Spread each baguette with 1 tablespoon sriracha mayo and 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce.
- 3 Top each baguette with 2 slices pork, and 1/4 cup of each: cucumber, cilantro and carrots.
- 4 Serve with BUSH'S® Sriracha Beans.
- Calories 702.2
- Carbohydrate 98 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Fat 17 g
- Fiber 9.2 g
- Protein 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Sodium 1666.8 mg
- Sugar 7.8 g