Kid-friendly and easy to throw in the slow cooker on a busy day! Top with tortilla chips, cheese, and sour cream.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package buttermilk ranch dressing mix
- 1 Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 2 Stir browned ground beef, tomatoes, kidney beans, pinto beans, corn, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing mix together in the crock of a slow cooker.
- 3 Cook on Low for at least 3 hours.
- Calories 343.1
- Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Fat 10.6 g
- Fiber 9.2 g
- Protein 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Sodium 1403 mg
- Sugar 6.1 g