- Published Jan 3rd
- Ready In1h 10m
Butter Brickle Frozen Delight Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Butter Brickle Frozen Delight for 12 servings:
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel topping
Butter Brickle Frozen Delight Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 10m
To cook Butter Brickle Frozen Delight, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Butter Brickle Frozen Delight is about 21 minutes , and you can serve your Butter Brickle Frozen Delight within 1 hour 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Butter Brickle Frozen Delight easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup melted butter and white sugar until well mixed. Press into bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 3 Bake 6 minutes, until set. Cool completely.
- 4 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 5 In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter and pecans until well mixed. Lightly pat onto a baking sheet.
- 6 Bake 10 to 15 minutes, until light brown. Crumble while still hot. Cool completely.
- 7 In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in condensed milk until well blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- 8 Spread half of the cheese mixture over the crust in the springform pan. Sprinkle half of the oat crumbles over the cheese mixture, and spread half of the caramel sauce over that. Repeat layers. Freeze until firm, remove pan sides and serve cold.
Per Serving: 617 calories; 35.4 grams of fat; 70.9 grams of carbohydrates; 7.9 grams of protein; 66 milligrams of cholesterol; 347 milligrams of sodium.