- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In18m
Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies for 36 servings:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In18m
To cook Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies is about 6 minutes , and you can serve your Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies within 18 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Sift together the flour and salt; set aside.
- 2 In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the egg yolks, almond extract and vanilla extract. Gradually blend in the sifted ingredients. Fill a cookie press with dough and shoot cookies about 1 1/2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. If you like, decorate with sugar or sprinkles at this time.
- 3 Bake for 6 to 8 minutes in the preheated oven.
Per Serving: 96 calories; 5.4 grams of fat; 10.8 grams of carbohydrates; 1.1 gram of protein; 25 milligrams of cholesterol; 69 milligrams of sodium.