- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In18m
These are wonderful cookies from the press. They are rich in flavor. My mom has made these cookies for years for all of the holidays. She even used food coloring for the different designs, like green trees, etc.The kids love to decorate them as much as they love to eat them.
Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies for 36 servings:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In18m
To cook Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies is about 6 minutes , and you can serve your Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies within 18 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Butter Rich Spritz Butter Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Sift together the flour and salt; set aside.
- 2 In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the egg yolks, almond extract and vanilla extract. Gradually blend in the sifted ingredients. Fill a cookie press with dough and shoot cookies about 1 1/2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. If you like, decorate with sugar or sprinkles at this time.
- 3 Bake for 6 to 8 minutes in the preheated oven.
Per Serving: 96 calories; 5.4 grams of fat; 10.8 grams of carbohydrates; 1.1 gram of protein; 25 milligrams of cholesterol; 69 milligrams of sodium.